How This Guy Folds And Flies World Record Paper Airplanes | WIRED
|Duration||:||11 minutes 4 seconds|
How This Guy Folds And Flies World Record Paper Airplanes Wired file is uploaded by WIRED and published at 2018-03-29 with a duration of 11 minutes 4 seconds
HD quality video files available 144 3gp - 240 3gp - 360 Mp4 - 360 Webm - 720 Mp4.
High bitrate mp3s files available 64 Kbps - 128 Kbps - 192 Kbps - 256 Kbps - 320 Kbps.
Description: John Collins, better known as "The Paper Airplane Guy," has devoted himself to designing, folding, and flying the world's finest paper airplanes. Learn how to fold five of John's world record airplanes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhYZy1ugI3Q Detailed folding instructions: http://www.wired.com/story/how-to-fold-paper-airplanes Read more about Collins at WIRED.com: http://www.wired....
- Full Size Millennium Falcon Cockpit Built In A Garage Obsessed Wired
- How This Woman Rides 20 000 Miles A Year On Her Bike Wired
- The Penalty Kick That Defied Physics
- Pilotseye Tv A380 Landing Ksfo San Francisco Subtitles English Without Commentary
- Deadly Cats Video Compilation 2017
- The Ultimate Paper Airplane Wired
- How A Tv Works In Slow Motion The Slow Mo Guys
- Modern Video Game Sounds Explained By Experts 1998 2017 Part 2 Wired
- Adam Dunn Had The Weirdest Career In Mlb History Dorktown
- It Finally Happened Building The Largest Lego Technic Crane
How This Guy Folds And Flies World Record Paper Airplanes Wired is the best result we bring to you. We also listed similar results in the related list. Use the search form to get results according to your wishes. Please note: none of the files (such as mp3, images and videos) are stored on our servers. NJ Music only provides capture results from other sources such as YouTube and third-party video converter. Assistance anyone who has produced it by simply purchasing the first CD or original digital product of How This Guy Folds And Flies World Record Paper Airplanes Wired therefore they provide the most beneficial products in addition to carry on doing work.